Google’s internet TV subscription service launches on April 5. YouTube TV is live in selected cities. Its service is starting fairly small. It’s currently available in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City and surrounding suburbs, Philadelphia and San Francisco Bay Area. If you are living outside of selected cities, you can still gain access to the service.
Before you get started, you should know 5 important things.
- YouTube TV is a paid TV streaming service, you have to pay $35 monthly to stream ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, EXPN, sfyf… One membership supports 6 personalized user accounts. 3 simultaneous streams.
- Buy YouTube TV membership doesn’t remove ads from regular YouTube videos. If you want to remove ads from regular YouTube videos, you have to pay $9.99/month for YouTube red.
- Don’t sign up YouTube TV account on iPhone, iPad. It will take $39.99 plus taxes and fees. I recommend you to register YouTube TV on PC or Android. It is $35 plus taxes and fees.
- 30 days free trial. It is a nice long time. Request credit card to get free trial as normal.
- It is support Android, iPhone, iPad, Google Chromecast and computer. Not compatible with Apple TV and Roku.
Sign Up YouTube TV Outisde of Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City and surrounding suburbs, Philadelphia and San Francisco Bay Area
Because YouTube TV service is live in selected cities. When you are not living in one of the supported cities, you can get connected to VPN service into New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, or San Francisco to unlock YouTube TV. Though there are many free VPNs on the internet. I don’t recommend you to use. Get a paid VPN subscription if you always have access YouTube TV service. Private Internet Access cost a few bucks. Also the service is 100% no log. It is very useful for you to workaround region limited content. After VPN is up, then visit YouTube TV website to register.
Sorry, YouTube TV is not available in your area.
Unblock YouTube TV with VPN